Monday 22 November 2010

shape and situate zine news

Updates on where you can get hold of the zine, 'Shape & Situate: Posters Of Inspirational European Women':

1. Thanks to the wonderful Jimi Gherkin, copies of the zine will be available on the communal table at this weekend's Alternative Press Fair
Details: Sunday 28 November 2010, 12pm to 6pm. A day of zines, comix, poetry, radical literature, printmaking and anything else self-published! Venue: St. Aloysius' Social Centre, Corner of Eversholt Street and Phoenix Road, London NW1 1TA (Nearest Tube: Euston)

2. The zine will soon be available (if it isn't already) from the following UK zine distros:
Marching Stars [thanks Lizzie]
&
Dear Soeurs [thanks Izzy and Flo]

3. I've just started listing them on the COTL etsy site and the COTL Folksy site (UK delivery only for the time being I'm afraid)

4. If you see me out and about in Leeds over the next few weeks I'm bound to have a copy on me!


//////////////////

If you want to distro the zine or stock the zine please do get in touch - I'd generally just love for less of them to be in a box in my bedroom!!

//////////////////

Nina Nijsten has also blogged about the zine on her Feminist Poster Project Blog
Thanks Nina!


No comments: