Tuesday 22 March 2011

oxford zine fair 2011 - apply for stalls

From my inbox:


Hi,

I'm contacting you because I thought you might be interested in having a stall at a zine fair I'm helping to organise in Oxford on Saturday 9th April. The fair is part of 'Editions Of You', a month-long exhibition celebrating DIY musicians and handmade releases, and there's a bit more info on the webpage here: http://ah.brookes.ac.uk/event/editions_of_you_at_the_o3_gallery_2011

I really hope you might be interested - if you are then let me know and I'll send you a booking form. Price wise - a 2x2ft stall at the fair will cost £10 (as cheap as we can make it, I'm afraid, without losing more money than we have), 4x2ft and 6x2ft stalls are available on request (probably about £15 and £20 respectively).

Also, I would be really grateful if you could help spread the word about this in any way.

Best,

Ellis (ellisjones@gmail.com)

No comments: