Tuesday 25 September 2012

plotting and planning and getting my hands dirty

Wow, I haven't written anything properly on here for ages. It's because I'm up to my ears in things-to-do and things I've-been-doing.
This week I'm mostly plotting and planning my involvement with two zine fests (Leeds Zine Fair, November 2012, and Queer Zine Fest London, December 2012), one with a killer workshop, two with poster exhibitions, AND, both with new zines. More news on those two new zines soon, and when they'll appear. I'm more than a little excited about them though, despite the hard work getting them to happen, and co-ordinating who'll be involved. Suffice to say though I've been thrilled to be able to contact and speak with some people who are complete gems and have been making my heart and brain swell with their kickass-ness. I love that feeling!

Mostly however, I haven't been writing much on the blog as I've been distracted by watching and listening to Hop Along, and in particular this video below, over-and-over-and-over-again. LOVE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqbUJg6Z4v8

No comments: